Black n Shiny PVC/Rubber - Various

User-created examples of celebrities in fetish attire. For example: scanned drawings or CG images.

Moderator: UrMa

Black n Shiny PVC/Rubber - Various

Postby Dav-E » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Hey. New to the posting thing, so I apologise in advance if it doesn' work out.

I like beautiful women, in latex and PVC. But we're not always that lucky, so here are a few of my own edits. Not brilliant, but it's worth a go.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Cheers.

Kinky_Dave
Dav-E

Postby Jotaro » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Howo! Nice Work. Have you a tutorial, to "how to make" this?? It's fantastic. It's a "plastic" filter on Photoshop?
Jotaro

Postby Aarkey » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Fun stuff. I particularly like the Emmy Rossum one.

Jotaro - I know Rick Van Koert (of 4F fame) wrote an extensive how to on making latex look from pics. I did a quick look over his site, and couldn't find it... but I know he wrote one. It's probably on the forum in the tutorials section (you have to register)

http://www.4f-creations.com/site/forum/
Aarkey

Postby Jotaro » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Aarkey wrote:Fun stuff. I particularly like the Emmy Rossum one.

Jotaro - I know Rick Van Koert (of 4F fame) wrote an extensive how to on making latex look from pics. I did a quick look over his site, and couldn't find it... but I know he wrote one. It's probably on the forum in the tutorials section (you have to register)

http://www.4f-creations.com/site/forum/

Nice! I'm try it, thanks ;)

HELP

In the forum, to register I need to put this, but I don't understood the meaning :( (My Inglish...)

The question is:

Challenge Question
Name 1 of the 'F' 4F stands for?
Jotaro

Postby Dav-E » Sat May 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Hey Jotaro and Aarkey.

Thanks for your comments. Figured I take so much from this forum, this was the only thing I had to give back.

Jotaro, it's pretty basic stuff compared the 4F's stuff, but it is done using Photoshop's 'Plastic Wrap' filter (ver.7), occasionally the 'Chrome' filter, and using Photoshop's 'Variations' option to darken the image/clothing once wrapped.

Avoid photos where the clothes are heavily detailed, for example, checked patterns, woolen tops etc, but feature details such as creases and folds of the fabric. Plain dresses (like Vanessa's), and simple trousers and tops (like Emmy's) etc are a good place to start.

Use high-res images for all the fine 'layer copy' and pasting when selecting clothing items, to produce accurate, detailed layers. Although do a rough cut first, to see if it's worth doing. No point is spending ages picking out every edge if the image isn't going to work wrapped.

Where ever possible use layers for wrapping, but sometimes, using the plastic filter on the original bottom layer, selecting the garment and copying to a new layer provides better results.

'Desaturate' your final layer, making it a monotone black & white, and use the 'Auto Levels' feature as well before applying the 'Plastic Wrap' filter.

It's just trial and error then really. I find resizing the image to 2500 pixels high (if original is a higher res), after the cutting has been done and before the plastic wrapping, gives me a nice balance between smoothness and detail. The lower the resolution, the smoother the finish, but the less detail they'll be. And black usually works best, you tend to see the fabric with other colours.

I'm no artist, I do it in my spare time when the missus is out. But it is fun, especially when works perfectly.
Cheers

Dav-E (Kinky_Dave)
Dav-E

Postby Dav-E » Sat May 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Image Image Image Image
Cheers

Dav-E (Kinky_Dave)
Dav-E

Postby Angelic » Sun May 02, 2010 4:45 am

I never bothered thinking what 4F meant.

Fun Fetish Fantasy Fakes.

Fake Fetish Fashion Fantasy.

In any case, I'd bet on Fetish being one of the words.
Angelic

Postby Aarkey » Mon May 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Angelic, it's "Fantastic Fantasy & Fetish Females"

I actually interviewed and featured him in an adult magazine that I was working for back in 97. He does really great work, very painstaking eye for detail.

Dav-E - thanks for the work and the adds. Just a thought... with detailed dresses, have you tried to use the median filter on them? That's pretty good at a sweeping smoothing of anything with detail (or error spots, such as hairs, etc.) It's under Filters > Noise > Median

Something around a 6 is pretty solid, you go much higher than that and it wipes all detail. Typically I'll use a 2 or 3 for fixing errors in an image, but to really smooth an area... 5 or 6. BTW, after you select the dress, add a feather to the edge of it, even just 1 or 2 pixels prior to the median... that helps make the edge look more natural.

Hope that helps ;)
Aarkey

Postby Dav-E » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 am

Hey, here's some more. Hope they're ok.

Image ImageImage Image
Image Image Image
Last edited by Dav-E on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers

Dav-E (Kinky_Dave)
Dav-E

Postby headswapharry » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Last edited by headswapharry on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
headswapharry

Re: Black n Shiny PVC/Rubber - Various

Postby Dav-E » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Update - Enjoy (hopefully).

ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image ImageImage

Aarkey - Sorry for not responding to your 'Median' post suggestion. It's not something I've tried but will bare in mind in the future. Thanks.
Last edited by Dav-E on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers

Dav-E (Kinky_Dave)
Dav-E

Postby Dav-E » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:55 am

Just a quick one. Keira, dressed in rubber or PVC, as she should have been. Except that it's my PhotoShop version, because life just ain't good enough for them to have done it for real!

Cheers

Dav-E (Kinky_Dave)
Dav-E

Postby Dav-E » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Laura Vandervoot & Hilary Duff...

ImageImageImageImage
Cheers

Dav-E (Kinky_Dave)
Dav-E

Postby Dav-E » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:20 am

Just a quick one. Gemma Atkinson. Two versions.

Image Image
Cheers

Dav-E (Kinky_Dave)
Dav-E

Postby xerxes » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Thats a real skill youve got there 8)

Respect, and nothing but :wink:
"Beware The Coming Of The Ruinstorm"
xerxes

Next

Return to Art