My Headswaps Gallery

User-created examples of celebrities in fetish attire. For example: scanned drawings or CG images.

Moderator: UrMa

Postby 4eyes » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 am

Good news! There are more pictures up.
Bad news. There doesn't seem to be anyway to get the bigger versions any more.

As to a couple of pictures having heads to big, have a look at the May 8 2010 Erica Durance picture, and the one with Holly Willoughby in front of the riveted metal from April 26th. These are the only ones where it really stands out, and even then it's nothing major.
One piece of advice I heard (this was for head swaps to Star Trek uniforms, but the principle still stands), make the layer with the head about 50% transparent. You can then use the facial features of the original head to guide you as to position and size. Then put it back to normal.
There's a bit of a dark line around the hair of Kate Beckinsale from June 10. You can deal with this using the eraser tool with lowered effectiveness. This gives you a softer edge, not so prominent.

Please don't take my suggestions as criticism! I enjoy your work, and want to see much more. :D
4eyes

Re: My Headswaps Gallery

Postby chantal » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:44 am

Wonderful work! Thanx for posting!!! xo, chantal
I luv extreme girly clothes and talking drrrty.
chantal

Re: Thanks

Postby 4eyes » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 pm

KG wrote:
headswapharry wrote:If there are specific originals you want, I could upload them on imagevenue.com and link you to them.

If the originals are copyrighted content from other web sites (I can spot some of them as sourced from member areas on some fetish sites), then please don't post them here. I'd have to remove them or we'd get into trouble :(

So if any one wanted the originals, you could put them on imagevenue. Just make sure you don't link to the originals here.
4eyes

Postby Noel » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Anyone know why Headswaps Harry's Flickr account is no longer active?
Noel

Postby headswapharry » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Last edited by headswapharry on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
headswapharry

Postby Aarkey » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:05 pm

I don't think they can get you for copyright stuff since you're creating art from multiple sources. It isn't like you're trying to pass any of it as actually the celebs either.

But I'm not a lawyer, I only play one on the interweb ;)
Aarkey

Postby cornfeld » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:45 am

What's happened to Harry? This was one of my favorite threads! :cry:
cornfeld

Postby headswapharry » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Deleted. Don't post full-size images to the forums. Use clickable-thumbnails instead.
headswapharry

Postby headswapharry » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:34 pm

**WARNING**

I've just found one of my montage pics attached to a TROJAN virus.

If you're looking through images and find maybe the one where Karen Gillan in a black catsuit is facing away in a green-lit console room with the TARDIS to the side which I named 'Aftermath' and the linked website says raids.lv then DON'T load it. Luckily my own antivirus software picked up on the fact it's a TROJAN. You can find those pics safely on either fanpop.com or on flickr under the moniker of headacheharry. Anywhere else, be wary! HSH.
headswapharry

Previous

Return to Art