Heads Up On Sexy Latex Wearing Magician

Haven't found what you're looking for? Request it here.

Moderator: UrMa

Heads Up On Sexy Latex Wearing Magician

Postby Rev_Dan_Doobly » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:25 am

URGENT ALERT Read bottom of page before Dec 26

They are airing this show on the CW Network ( the network co-owned by Paramount and Warner Brothers ) for the summer hiatus. Something called Penn & Teller: Fool Us, hosted by Jonathon Ross. The two magicians sit in the front row of a theater and watch European magicians perform tricks. They then attempt to guess how the trick was done. If they can not figure the trick out then the magician wins a trip to Vegas to perform on stage with Penn & Teller. This is a show I would have never bothered watching, except that in America most of the regular programs go on a five month hiatus between April and September where no new episodes air. It was a show I DVRed and casually watched on the weekend.

Then two weeks ago I was surprised and delighted to catch an episode with a female magician who dressed in latex. She went by the stage name Laura London. Here are the few images I could find of her wearing the same outfit.

Image Image
Image Image

Also, if you want to see a video of her performance, here it is the episode on the CW website. It is the third segment in.

http://www.cwtv.com/cw-video/penn-telle ... 5826a3029c

Now, here is why this has ended up on the request page. I had fully intended to preserve her performance in my own archive. I had set aside an hour that weekend when I could bring the DVD recorder attached to the television in my room to the DVR in the downstairs room that the show was recorded on. But that Saturday when I searched for the show, I discovered that the DVD had auto erased it. Some time during the past month my cable company updated the DVR program, and that included presetting the machine to erase past episodes of shows the day the new episode is recorded. It was gone, replaced with the next episode. I checked my In Demand service, but it did not include Fool Us. My last resort was seeing if Penn& Teller's fans had uploaded the episode on a pirate site. They did. The problem was that this particular show is THREE YEARS OLD. That's right, the CW purchased the U.S. broadcast rights three years ago, and had only gotten around to airing it this past summer. The episodes on the pirate sites were no longer seeded. The only hint of the show I could find was the CW website. But I have not been able to get my Stream Transport recorder to work in well over a year, even with all the updates. It crashes as soon as the episode begins.

So, perhaps there is someone here who did record this series and does not realize thew gem they have. Or perhaps there is someone with a streaming video recorder that works.

P.S. Here is a bous pic I found. Different outfit.
Last edited by Rev_Dan_Doobly on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rev_Dan_Doobly

Re: Heads Up On Sexy Latex Wearing Magician

Postby dlongone » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:25 pm

I discovered that the DVD had auto erased it. Some time during the past month my cable company updated the DVR program, and that included presetting the machine to erase past episodes of shows the day the new episode is recorded. It was gone, replaced with the next episode.

You may want to look into getting a HDFury2 and a Hauppauge HD-PVR 1212. Will let you save HD directly to your hard drive, and deny providers an opportunity to delete it.
No luck grabbing this from CW site. Went looking for downloads myself, had no trouble getting an SD copy of CWs S01E05. Then found a 4-year-old HD copy of episode 5 still alive on Megashares and thought I'd struck gold...but no. CW only took certain episodes, and also cut the length of the pilot in half. CW's Episode 5 ended up being ITV Episode 8. I downloaded that 1.4GB MKV to no avail. If you happen to encounter it (tagged "Angelic"), don't bother. That file is Episode 7 named wrong. :(
No HD episode "7" available, I thought the uploader might have uploaded with the names inverted.
Here is the SD clip I found: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14911
http://hides-n-shine.blogspot.com
dlongone

Re: Heads Up On Sexy Latex Wearing Magician

Postby Rev_Dan_Doobly » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:19 pm

URGENT ALERT

For those living in America, The CW will be repeating this episode on Friday, Dec 26 around 9pm EST.
Rev_Dan_Doobly

Return to Requests