Welcome!

Find out all the latest about Kinky Gerlinky.

Moderator: UrMa

Welcome!

Postby KG » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:03 am

Whether you've come straight from the Kinky Gerlinky blog or stumbled upon this community by accident, I'd like to welcome you and hope you have a great time browsing and (hopefully) contributing here.

These forums are for fans of celebrities and especially those who have an interest in kinky clothing and the fetish side of life. Whatever your kink I hope you feel as if you can express yourself here and find others who share your passions.

It shouldn't need saying, but please treat others on here with respect, even if you don't agree with their views.

Have fun!

KG
KG
Site Admin

Postby Dalreg » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:07 pm

Thanks for the new forum. Hope for big things to come from it. Hopefully I can contribute a bit from time to time.
Dalreg

Postby noncotton » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:22 pm

thanks a lot D :mrgreen:
noncotton

Postby Latexslave » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:34 pm

Hello everyone, just want to thank everyone in here for that amazing forum. I found it via the Kinky Gerlinky blog and was very surprised to find another forum decicated to fetish clothing besides the two forums where I'm posting from time to time, the french forum Fétishisme et Célébrités and the leatherforever forum.

So I'll visit this beautiful forum from now on and I hope I can contribute something here!
Latexslave

Return to Forum and Blog News