leather jacket

Share your suggestions for the site, chat about your favourite celebs or simply say hello.

Moderator: UrMa

leather jacket

Postby schurupak » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 pm

In Ghost Rider (2007) Eva Mendez wear a stylish leather jacket, in a part of a movie, and she look not bad at all:)...who could succed to take the clips from the film. who'll do a great job, and to take the credit of what i say , please look the film................
schurupak

Re: ghost rider

Postby UrMa » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Please read the Forum Rules

"Although everyone's fetish is respected here, you must not post pictures of celebrities wearing just leather jackets or coats. Leather trousers are fine."
UrMa

Postby schurupak » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:17 am

i'm not understand this ''rules'' -is something put by European Union laws probably Urma....but since you are the Boss.....i must not comment......but for definition of Fetish is much comprehensive , that some limitation which you put, or show us here, all myrespect for the forum , is the best fetish forum, but is so good to limitate the all Fetish filed only to some maybe rigid dominas rules?....whatever, is my opinion, but not me and not some other members made such rules. WAs much democratic to ask every member to waht could allow to post and what not post on forum....and was maybe much better, i'm not criticized the forum, becasue again is one of the best Fetish forum, and all my congratulatuoons for those who have the ideea to create it. Hope i'm not upset nobody with my opinion, was not my intention at all, but i need to expres my opinion, , even is wrong or not.. all my respects, and many, many years from now for the forum .
schurupak

Postby UrMa » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:55 pm

First, I'm not "the boss".

I moved the topic to "General Discussion", what is the opinion of the other members?
UrMa

Re: leather jacket

Postby Angelic » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:49 am

It was decided a while back, that pictures only containing a leather jacket were not kinky enough to bother about, since leather jackets are mainstream wear, and are generally worn very loose. (People can dig fence post holes in leather jackets, and wear them to business meetings.) Shiny leather pants tend to be worn very tight, and because of this, cross a line in people's eyes. If you wear black shiny pants to work, you will definitely get men looking at your arse. A woman who does this will most likely be termed "slut"; and that's exactly the type of woman we want around here.

The average reader of this site is not actually a leather fetishist that worships leather above the person who is wearing it, so will most likely get bored if the forum is flooded with non-sexy things. You also have to bear mind that the mantra of the site always has been "Your favourite celebrities in the kinkiest of outfits"; we decided that a leather jacket was not "the kinkiest of outfits".
Men can now have deep relationships with women, but it can lead to nitrogen narcosis - Jacquoff Cousteau.
Angelic

Postby Kyrios » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:23 pm

I agree with Angelic - Leather Jackets (apart from some verrry kinky ones) are not kinky for me.
Kyrios

Postby Guest1234 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:15 am

"It was decided leather jackets is not kinky enough"

yeah, by like five members (not kidding see poll results)
Guest1234

Postby UrMa » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:53 pm

But everybody could make on note in the past, and only five member used the disscusion. So now it is a rule!
UrMa

Return to General Discussion