wearing pvc / fetish outfits for sex

Share your suggestions for the site, chat about your favourite celebs or simply say hello.

Moderator: UrMa

Postby latexxxlove » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:56 pm

jjj_nott

How much stretch do you reckon latex has before it will damage?

For example, if I'm considering a catsuit that is 10cm smaller than my waist, when the suit is unstretched, will this likely either tear or damage the zip?

I've heard it gives about 10%, but will this be pushing it?
Tight and Shiny
latexxxlove

Postby xerxes » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:19 pm

I know from experience that you will get a bit more than 10%. The trick is ti put it on for a while the first time (ie 1 hour or more. It will only damage if you strech and let it shrink again reapedly (ie putting it on for 5 mins and taking it off a gain every day or something). If you let it stretch first you should be ok.

P.S. - Sorry for not posting my new tips and tricks post yet, iv been having trouble with my net connection and it only seems to work when i dont have timet post. Soon i will post...hopefully...lol
"Beware The Coming Of The Ruinstorm"
xerxes

Postby paradox1696 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:32 am

latexxxlove wrote:jjj_nott

How much stretch do you reckon latex has before it will damage?

For example, if I'm considering a catsuit that is 10cm smaller than my waist, when the suit is unstretched, will this likely either tear or damage the zip?

I've heard it gives about 10%, but will this be pushing it?

It all depends on the thickness of the latex. Thin latex will stretch more than 10% and you probably wouldn't have a problem but thicker grades won't stretch that much and will fail at the seam or zip. In my expeience catsuits are made from thicker grades and you will be lucky to get 10% stretch.
BTW I have an Expectations catsuit for sale. Size medium. PM me if you are interested.
paradox1696

Postby brodieman » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:35 pm

Hell yeah, I love it when my wife dresses up like this:

or this:

Or this:

Last edited by brodieman on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UK photographer
brodieman

Postby captain sensible » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:58 pm

She's cute! And the maid uniform is gorgeous...
captain sensible

Postby funkmaster » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:47 pm

The pics have gone
funkmaster

Postby hellforleather » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:45 am

yeah i agree, the maid one looked good. i wasnt expecting photos to appear on this topic but always a bonus. 8)

do tell the forum... was the wife dirty with this on?
hellforleather

Postby Agent Orange » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:31 pm

It'd always been a dream of mine to have sex in rubber!

The first time my then g/f slipped on a latex dress - is firmly embedded in my memory!

To be honest though, I found it was better if just she was dressed up - mostly though, I used to find the thought of us both covered sexy'er - but now I wished we'd alternated a bit more.

I bought her a black latex catsuit soon after - she was really good - she was really into dressing up for me but was more into bondage. The first time I went round to her place, she answered the door dressed from head to toe in latex with shiny black thigh boots!

She was really 'into' the suit and was supprisingly domineering in bed, when dressed in it.

We did try PVC catsuits but she moaned that they were too hot.

Once, I met her at the shops, after a few mins, I realised she was taller - she had on her thigh boots under her skirt and I discovered later, a latex thong.

I tried wearing a hood during sex but found it really disstracting - she used to like breath control or edge-play, so she used to wear a black PVC hood with an air tube and I'd pinch it closed - she used to love that!

we split up years ago - and I never quite found anyone so willing to dress for sex.

my current g/f is almost on the verge of moving into the latex side - we've been exploring her dom side - I'll get her in a catsuit by the end of the year!!!!

Phew! managed to get all the way through that trip down memory lane, without thinking of the time I house sat for my parents, camcordered me and my g/f havin rubber sex with her tied to the roof joists up in the loft - and accidentaly left the tape in the player - which was found by me mum and dad when they got home....wait! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Steve
Agent Orange

Postby hellforleather » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:33 pm

interesting post agent orange :)

the catsuit for my girlfriend is something im looking into at the moment, so your recommendation would be for latex rather than pvc?
hellforleather

Postby latexxxlove » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:35 pm

Agent Orange!

The first time I went round to her place, she answered the door dressed from head to toe in latex with shiny black thigh boots!
Bloody awesome!!

and

she had on her thigh boots under her skirt and I discovered later, a latex thong.
Yum!!

She sounds just perfect!! My god, the ultimate woman. Where do I get one that kinky - I want one!

My current g/f has made herself a PVC catsuit which is fun, but there's not much movement in it as it doesn't stretch.
Tight and Shiny
latexxxlove

Postby latexxxlove » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:42 pm

hellforleather

Latex is the ultimate as it moves with the skin and feels fantastic. You also get a beautiful skin-tight fit. It's also fun shining it and seeing how the lustre changes as it's polished.

PVC looks great because it's so shiny without polishing, but fit is nowhere as good and very restrictive to movement.

Having a latex catsuit myself, I can tell you that neither you or your g/f would look at PVC suit seriously after the experience of latex. I was initially put off by the greater cost, but would never consider buying a pvc catsuit again.
Tight and Shiny
latexxxlove

Postby Chris » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:51 pm

Agent Orange wrote:we split up years ago - and I never quite found anyone so willing to dress for sex.

The prevailing opinion amongst those who study fetish for some hobby; to write a book, or be a fetish expert; is that fetishism is overwhelmingly a male thing.

Furthermore, women may have fetishes for a different reason, and their fetishes are not symmetrical. Wikipedia has the preposterous psychoanalytic reason that a boy gets a fetish at the moment he discovers that women have no penis. If this is the case, then there is no reason for women to get fetishes. You will be delighted to know that your fetishism can be cured with an anxiolytic drug.
Chris

Postby latexxxlove » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:04 am

Gee, Chris, you had to bring the whole mood down, didn't you? :lol:
Tight and Shiny
latexxxlove

Postby bucksy65 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:43 pm

KG wrote:That's really not what the forums here are about, I'm afraid, and I'd prefer to keep things on topic as much as possible. I don't mind at all if people want to point out what outfit a celebrity is wearing, but when it comes down to where to buy fetish clothing and what the separate companies are like to deal with, that's a whole different subject.

Anyone got a different opinion?

This is in general discussion mate, whats the hickup there?
Triple aught buck!
bucksy65

Can I bump this for purchasing advice?

Postby gtmen » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Hi, I hope it is ok to give this forum a bump as I think it is a really interesting and helpful topic. If not, apologies and I will start a new post.

After too many years fantasizing, I have at last found a wonderful girl who is willing to experiment with fetish clothing for me. The problem is, now that I have the opportunity, I have no idea where to start. She has never really dabbled in fetish but has recently been looking around and says she has found some stuff that she finds "interesting." I have only looked and fantasized but never considered any logistical issues so I have a few questions that I hope aren't too naive!

1. The right type of garment
From my research, jumping right into a full catsuit seems a bit risky as that is likely to be a bit too much coverage for the first foray and potentially put her off future experiments. However, I would like a bit more than just a bra and panties. I feel like a pair of leggings or trousers would be a happy medium for us both as I love a nice set of legs in latex! We have also concluded that we would want the clothes to be "bedroom friendly" and so are looking at options with zippers but she is concerned about the potentially abrasive aspect of a zipper (for us both) so any advice there would be helpful.

2. Cost
At this point, we don't really want to make a huge investment in a fetish wardrobe before we know our comfort level so cost is definitely a consideration. That said, I don't want to buy some cheap, poorly made knock off because I know it will be disappointing. PVC and spandex are not really appealing either. So the question is, what is a reasonable cost expectation. The range seems pretty broad but my hope is for something in the $100?$150 USD range. Is this realistic?

3. Initial use and future care
I have read that the latex stretches and can shrink but what is the proper "break-in" period? Should the garment be worn for more time each day or does it matter? I guess here I have no idea how the actual material functions, just that I like to look at it when it is on. It seems that the Purl silicone lubricant is important for getting the garment on, are there any issues (health and comfort mainly) that are associated with this product? Likewise, are there any similar issues with the shining products? What are the long-term care issues with latex. Washing, storing and maintaining?

4. Where to buy and how to fit
Where does one shop for latex? I am in a pretty small town that I doubt has a latex boutique and I am not sure we are ready to have a fetish fashion show in public yet so the internet is again the perve's best friend. That said, there seem to be a lot of variety in what is available and from whom. As per the advice on this posting, I have looked around ebay but the link supplied is dead and the rest was pretty slim pickings. So anyone have a site they really like? Really hate? When purchasing, how do we ensure the right fit without trying it on? Baggy latex is awful, but I don't want her to lose a limb from lack of circulation and I assume, once it has been doused with lube and tried on, they probably don't give you your money back. Is it trial and error? Do we have to guess or are there standard measurements out there.

5. Did I miss something obvious?
What I know now is that I don't know anything so I'm sure there is a basic question I am forgetting so this is my open solicitation for any and all advice.

Thank you all so much for your knowledge and opinions and thanks KG for the forums.
gtmen

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion