!VOTE NOW! Choose the next Kinky Gerlinky covergirl!

Share your suggestions for the site, chat about your favourite celebs or simply say hello.

Moderator: UrMa

Postby beluntz81 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Kelly Brook is not the girl from Weird Science, Kelly Lebrock or Vanessa Angel (from the tv series) are the weird science girls.

but yeah i really like the kelly brook for the banner image, agree on font change though
beluntz81

Postby CM. » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Kelly Brook, was only six when Weird Science was released so she looks somewhat different! :wink:

DAMN! beat me to it as I was typing :?
CM.

Postby KG » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:38 pm

The time for voting is upon us!

I've packaged up all the suitable contributions (I had to remove a few fetish models from the collection along with some duplicates, and have resized images >1MB to reduce the size of the download), and you can download the archive from any one of the links below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mylygzjuhel - 27.4 MB
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8j1rvc - 27.4 MB
http://depositfiles.com/files/hea8rvgbq - 27.4 MB

What I propose is that you PM me your top five, and I'll collate the results in a Google Spreadsheet that I'll share later on. Your PM should look similar to the following:

My Top Five

1. 3.jpg
2. 37738caguilerabacktobas.jpg
3. 92672rachelweiszinlatexer7.jpg
4. 539883122496lo.jpg
5. alyssamilano029.jpg

(With 1. as your top choice.)

Just use the PM button at the foot of this post to send me your message.

I'll count similar poses from a celebrity as a single choice, so don't include two choices from the same photoshoot in your top 5.

Please note: you should disregard any logo work done up to now, as it's possible that the end format of the image will differ from the previous experiments. The same goes for the composition of the images, as portrait shots can be expanded width-ways to fit the final banner size. You should be voting on your favourite pics and nothing else.

Voting will continue until the New Year, and I'll also email active contributors as a reminder.

Thanks in advance for your time :D
KG

The rules have been updated: do not post media from pay-per-click hosts, such as FileSonic and HotFile.
KG
Site Admin

Postby KG » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Here are the thumbnailed entries in full, if you don't want to download the entire archive:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
KG

The rules have been updated: do not post media from pay-per-click hosts, such as FileSonic and HotFile.
KG
Site Admin

Postby Pirate Gendus Lavern » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm

Sorry I missed the vote, do we have a winner yet.
Pirate Gendus Lavern

Postby KG » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Feel free to PM me your vote, or email me, Pirate Gendus Lavern. I will announce the results later this month.
KG

KG
Site Admin

Postby Aarkey » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Umm... so... KG... what month was it you were going to post the results and update the pic?

:roll: :lol:
Aarkey

Re: !VOTE NOW! Choose the next Kinky Gerlinky covergirl!

Postby DNBJerk » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 am

WHEN OH WHEN KG?
DNBJerk

Postby KG » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:06 pm

DNBJerk wrote:WHEN OH WHEN KG?

I'm really sorry about the delay. I've had a lot of real-life stuff to attend to recently and the forums had to take a secondary role for a while. I'm currently catching up, but don't fret - I haven't forgotten :D
KG

KG
Site Admin

Postby xerxes » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 pm

I think we should use a Mord'Sith pic(s). They generated a huge amount of discussion and posts/media over the last year or so.

As it stands we probably wont see their like again in our lifetime :(

Using such a banner would be a fitting tribute to what i consider the most mainstream fetish outfits/attitudes in recent history

I rest my case (its a bit tired from carrying stuff all day)
"Beware The Coming Of The Ruinstorm"
xerxes

Postby Aarkey » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Xerxes, I'm 100% with you. It fits exactly the idea of mainstream fetish in the celeb/entertainment world.
Aarkey

Postby Tightright » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:58 am

Any ideas when we'll have our winner? :)
Tightright

Postby Aarkey » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 pm

June, 2018 ;)
Aarkey

Postby Guest1234 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Is a covergirl necessary? Im ok the way it is
Guest1234

Previous

Return to General Discussion